Willow Tree Hospice Journeys Program
Designed to address the specific needs of those faced with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, we are proud to offer the Willow Tree Hospice Journeys program.
Our staff, across all disciplines, have completed training and testing to earn the designation of Certified Dementia Practitioner (CDP) from the National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners. Our team members have the high level of expertise necessary to address the unique needs of those living with dementia. The program is overseen by our Dementia Specialty Nurse.
The following are the key components of the Willow Tree Hospice Journeys Program:
- Individualized Care Plan
- Dementia focused assessment
- Continuity of care provided by CDP qualified team
- Non-pharmocological Interventions
- Individualized Activities
- Support and Counsel
- Ongoing Communication with Family and Caregivers